Food, Clothes, People, Entertainment, Books/Films

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Welcome!

Dear Readers,

For many years now I have had a great passion for history. There are several blogs I have come across devoted to historical icons, and yet I have never found one for Elizabeth I. I am the first to admit that I am not a great fan of blogs, but this I felt was different. The purpose of this blog is to explore the Elizabethan era; such as food, entertainment, lifestyle, courtiers, events. There will of course be a great focus on Elizabeth I herself. I will not be posting things about myself unless it is germane to the Elizabethan subject. I hope that you will enjoy this blog, and I will try my best to post often and enhance this blog for your greater benefit.

Please subscribe!

Sincerely,
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment